Most orders usually ship within 1 to 3 business days after payment and address verification are received; but, some products (like shower doors) have longer lead times of 2-4 weeks. In rare instances, there may be an extenuating or unforeseen circumstance that leads to a fulfillment delay. In such instances, our customer service department will keep you updated on the order status.
The vast majority of our products include FREE SHIPPING to the continental United States, with all shipments being curbside delivery; a few exceptions include (but are not limited to):
- Select Toto, Fleurco and Danze brand products
- Interior doors
Customers shipping to Hawaii or Alaska should call our Customer Service Department (1.800.504.9974, option 2) for a shipping quote.
Canadian Customers should call our Customer Service Department (1.800.504.9974, option 2) to receive a shipping and handling quote. BE ADVISED, any potential duty, tariff, customs or customs brokerage fees are the responsibility of the customer, and may be in addition to the shipping charges.
Free shipping does not include any additional charges resulting from customer special requests such as: inside delivery, re-delivery after a missed appointment, reconsignment fees to send to an alternate address other than what was listed at the time of shipment, or storage for delivery delays. Any additional charges billed by the shipping company for accessorial charges not specifically requested by DecorPlanet.com will be assessed to the customer. In the event that a shipment is returned to DecorPlanet.com due to a customer's neglect of receiving the shipment timely, all related shipping charges will be assessed to the customer (including the original outbound shipping charge). The sum of said shipping charges will be deducted from any refund due to the customer for returned merchandise.
DecorPlanet.com requires a 50% deposit on all merchandise. Floor Samples, Discontinued, Final sale or Clearance items, Merchandise that is marked as non- returnable and/or non-cancelable, Custom/Special Order Merchandise or Merchandise made to order or Fabrication, must be paid in full at time of purchase. No merchandise will be shipped or delivered unless paid in full.
For in-store and telephone purchases, your sales representative will debit your credit card for appropriate deposit amount at the time of the order; then, they will place an authorization on your card for the remainder of the balance.
For Internet orders, your credit card will be authorized for the total invoice amount at the time the order is placed. Our billing department will review the order within 1 business day to capture the appropriate deposit; then an authorization will be taken for the remaining balance. When orders ship from our warehouse, or our supplier's warehouses, the remaining balance is captured on your credit card and the sale is completed.
Completed sales may not be canceled, and are subject to the DecorPlanet.com return policy.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSPECTION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Inspecting and receiving your Merchandise
Please inspect your package carefully when it arrives and note the condition of the box. Keep in mind that by signing the shipping courier’s forwarding receipt form, you are acknowledging that your merchandise arrived in good condition and Decorplanet.com will not be able to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
- Signing for your Merchandise
You must notate damage/damages/missing items on the delivery receipt, in order to receive replacement merchandise at no cost. If you see damage to the box or missing boxes, accept the shipment and write on the shipping courier’s forwarding receipt form: “Damaged or Missing Boxes”. When you bring the shipment into your home, carefully inspect each and every item for damages/shortages.
- Notifying Customer Service of damage/shortage
Please take (5) pictures of the item and the packaging it came in and email this information along with a detailed description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your order number in the subject field of the email. You can also contact our Customer Service department by phone for instructions on how to file a claim at (800) 504-9974 opt 2.
- Replacements due to damages/shortages must be requested within 48 hours of your delivery. Unfortunately, after 48 hours we will not be able to file a claim due to the carrier’s claim restrictions. If you or your representative signs for the delivery without indicating damaged or missing items, but later the merchandise is found to be missing or damaged during shipping, our Customer Service department must be notified within 48 hours. After 48 hours, it is assumed that all merchandise was received in good condition and you will be responsible for the cost of the replacement item/items. If you or your representative signs for the item indicating damage/missing items, our Customer Service department must be notified within 10 business days of your delivery to receive your replacement item/items free of charge. After 10 days, you will be responsible for the cost of replacement. If the merchandise has been installed, we will not be able to file a claim or provide a replacement.