The Fresca Bathroom Medicine Cabinet is a brilliant combination of elegant style and modern convenience. On the outside, it’s a sophisticated, mirrored medicine cabinet with a built-in dimmable surface LED task light which creates an illuminated frame within the mirror. There’s a touch switch for the light as well as a defogger feature.
Inside, you’ll find three adjustable glass shelves ideal for holding items of varying sizes. The double-sided mirrored door swings right on 170 degree, soft-close BLUM hinges and the back wall of the cabinet is also mirrored. An infrared touch switch allows you to find what you’re looking for at any hour, with an interior LED light. There’s also a handy electrical/USB outlet combo inside for an electric shaver, toothbrush or other essentials, making your morning and evening grooming tasks easier than ever.
Showcasing a simple silver mirror and neutral design, the Fresca Bathroom Medicine Cabinet will beautifully complement any décor. It can be wall mounted or recessed and features an anodized aluminum frame which creates a moisture and dust resistant interior. The mirrored door has plastic corners.
- Materials: IP44 Rated Anodized Aluminum Frame; 5mm Copper Free Silver Mirrors
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- High Output LED Lighting with Dimmable Touch Switch For Surface LED Task Light(s)
- Infrared Touch Switch For Interior LED Light
- Defogger with Touch Switch
- Electrical / USB Outlet Combo
- Blum Hinges - 170 Degree Swing
- Surface & Recessed Mounting Options
Exterior Task Lighting - High Output LED Lighting:
- Color Rendering Index: CRI 90+ 1
- Lumens: 1950LM 2
- Correlated Color Temperature: 4000-4500K CCT 3
- Ingress Protection: IP65 4
1. [Color Rendering Index: The Color Rendering Index (CRI) is a scale from 0 to 100 percent indicating how accurate a "given" light source is at rendering color when compared to a "reference" light source. The higher the CRI, the better the color rendering ability.]
2. [Lumens: A unit of luminous flux in the International System of Units, that is equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle by a source of one candela intensity radiating equally in all directions. In short...Lumens equals brightness!]
3. [Correlated Color Temperature: In order to differentiate the various hues of white, artificial light sources like LED light bulbs are labeled with a correlated color temperature, or CCT. CCT is measured in degrees Kelvin (K), and this temperature rating indicates what tone of white light will be emitted from the light fixture.]
4. [Ingress Protection: IP (or "Ingress Protection") ratings are defined in international standard EN 60529 (British BS EN 60529:1992, European IEC 60509:1989). They are used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies (tools, dirt etc) and moisture.
With an IP65 rating, the LEDs can be used in an outside setting and are water-resistant but they are not waterproof and are not suitable to be submerged.]