Inspired by the minimal use of metal and precision crafted design of our Matrix Series™, the Acero frameless, shower enclosure offers a clean, Architectural statement ideal for any transitional or contemporary bath setting. With built-in adjustability to fit many wall conditiosn and a range of glass sizes available, the Acero Series™ will complement your bath and stall opening. Acero is constructed with durable, stainless steel hardware combined with 3/8" Standard Clear, tempered glass that is protected with EnduroShield glass coating. A truly frameless, sliding door and fixed panel are supported by a rectangular stainless steel rail eliminating the typical header. Two machined stainless steel rollers allow you to effortlessly operate the enclosure. Finish choices include Brushed Stainless Steel and High Polished Stainless Steel.
Please Note: Acceptable out of square (OOS) conditions (click here for more information):
- Tubular 1-5/8” x 1/2” stainless steel rail
- Sliding door technology: stainless steel rollers with concealed ball bearings
- Durable and long-lasting stainless steel hardware, including all channels and handle
- 10” standard, rectangular ladder handle (6” center to center hole location)
- 3/8” Standard Clear, tempered safety glass
- U-channel at base and vertical side of panel
- EnduroShield protective glass coating
- Stainless steel watertight curb dam
- Fully reversible left and right assembly
- High quality vinyl door bumper and sweep
- For bottom base opening - 3/8" OOS from left to right
- For wall that accepts stationary panel - up to 3/4" OOS
- For wall that accepts door panel - up to 3/8" OOS
- MEASURING GUIDE
EnduroSheild - Using state of the art nano-technology, EnduroShield leaves an ultra-thin transparent film completely adhering to the glass surface and provides protection that will repel both water and oil based stains. Superior protection against staining and etching from soap scum, hard water and lime scaling, cleaning is made easier using only water and a mild detergent or with a microfiber cloth. No longer is scrubbing with harsh toxic cleaners needed, environmentally friendly EnduroShield makes cleaning a breeze.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Glasscrafters recommends the installation be performed by a trained installer.
TO INSTALL ON CAST IRON, FIBERGASS, ACRYLIC OR RESIN SHOWER BASE
Check with the tub or shower base manufacturer to determine the tooling required.